1. What is Indonesian Culture Preservation and Development Donation?
2. How do I donate through this program?
3. Where does my donation go?
The Yayasan Pecinta Budaya Bebali (YPBB) is an Indonesian non-profit organization that helps hundreds of weavers who live in remote, under-developed villages turn textiles, crafts, and other expressions of their local cultures into badly needed income in a way that is environmentally sustainable, promotes cultural integrity, and empowers women. Our partners have provided us with a "mandate" of issues that they want addressed, in three general areas: incubating community businesses, managing forests and natural resources, and nurturing traditional culture.
Perhimpunan LAWE was established in August 2004, located in Yogyakarta, and is an organization of the people who fight for the development of Indonesian woven cloth; especially traditional weaves. For that purpose, Perhimpunan LAWE has developed various researches in cloth and product design, cloth processing into functional products, until the market research.
Perhimpunan LAWE has a mission to increase traditional crafters’ capacity, both in knowledge and technical development. Aligned with this purpose, LAWE also informs the values of traditions and cultural heritage preservation to all people.
Along with all of the goals, LAWE’s most important mission is to make people lives better through increasing social and economy aspect, especially women who work as traditional cloth crafters and those who create products made of traditional cloths, so they can live a better life, and also creating a better nation.
Dreamdelion Community Empowerment (Yayasan Dreamdelion Indonesia) is a community development that focuses on issues related to education, health and environment, as well the empowerment of local economy. Collaborating with local community, Dreamdelion has a vision to create a positive social impact to the social challenges that are faced by our people.
Dreamdelion came from 2 words: Dream and Delion (dandelion flower) that blows by the wind. Dreamdelion has a meaning to spread the dream.
Dreamdelion introduces 3 main programs through 3 characters: Dreamy (Smart Dreamdelion), Sany (Healthy Dreamdelion), and Aray (Creative Dreamdelion).
Yayasan Alam Melayu Sriwijaya (MALAYA) was born in 10 March 2015 with the Establishment Act No.07 through Notary Yan Maya Padha, SH, Mkn. This institution was named “Alam Melayu Sriwijaya”, or shorten into MALAYA that is headquartered in Palembang.
The main purpose of MALAYA is to create activities that preserve the culture, tradition, national and melayu local wisdom as a part of this nation’s richness. MALAYA institution is supported by a solid team of experienced individuals from various field, including art and culture.
One of the real sectors that becomes really important for Indonesia is creative economy. President Joko Widodo has once stated his optimism that creative economy will become the backbone of Indonesia’s economy. While other sectors highly rely on natural resources, the strength of creative economy lies on human resources. Art, architecture, books, innovation of technology, animations, are all the result of human mind’s creativity.
To make this happen, in 20 January 2015, through the Indonesian Presidential Regulation No.6 Year 2015 in regards to Creative Economy Institution, President Joko Widodo established a new non-ministry institution called Badan Ekonomi Kreatif (BEKRAF). This institution holds the responsibility to the development of creative economy in Indonesia. BEKRAF is responsible to support the president in formulating, establishing, coordinating, and synchronizing policies of creative economy.
4. What if I don’t want to give donation?
5. What if I don’t want to choose where the donation will be distributed?
6. Am I going to get a report?
7. Where will the donation be kept?
8. How about the currency?
9. Where will you distribute the bank interest?
10. When will this donation program end?
11. How to distribute the donation?
- We will call the institution that has the most vote and tell them that they will get the donation (all of the money in our BRI account) and ask for a statement letter which stating that the institution itself has agreed to receive our donation, along with their bank account.
- After we receive the letter, we will give a letter of authorization to BRI to transfer all of the money in our account, as soon as possible.
- An announcement and other documents needed will be informed to all members.